Saturday, May 30, 2009

White's words

I met Kevin on the Monday afternoon of June 25,2007 at CO-OP RADIO on Carroll St--downtown Eastside Vancouver...this was the day after the so-called Vancouver 9/11 "Truth" Conference where I met ALFRED WEBRE on the Friday evening (June 22) of the first day of the conference--who I then CONFRONTED about his very extensive UN affiliations and his background to the STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE (TAVISTOCK) and to RAND CORP--I also told him directly to his swarthy lizardlike face of my GREAT concern about the UN Agenda and also that the 9/11 INSIDE JOB lead DIRECTLY back to the JESUITS--KNIGHTS of MALTA--and of course BACK to The VATICAN...this is when he suddenly pulled back a few feet from me like I had just stabbed him in the chest and claiming voiciferously that I was completely WRONG as to what I was saying...at this time is when he admitted that his uncle,RICHARD CHISHOLM--a JESUIT,was the right hand SECRETARY to The SUPERIOR GENERAL Of The SOCIETY of JESUS---PEDRO ARRUPE'--during the SECOND VATICAN COUNCIL in 1962...I'm quite sure that I had upset him so much that he did NOT intend to have this come out because it is indeed a VERY damning admission to make...the very next day--I was banned from entering the MARITIME UNION HALL (1880 Triumph St) where this conference was being held..this was done by Alfred Webre himself and his ORDERS to Wayne Prante--the conference organizer--were overheard by one of the security people who then told me what was going on...I actually witnessed Wayne Prante calling the Vancouver PD and the RCMP using his cellphone in order to have me arrested and deported...this banning also was instigated by DR BILL DEAGLE and WILLIAM THOMAS--both of them knew I was to be in attendance and certainly--my reputation as an in-yer-face-activist preceded me....

Tim White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUBLIC NOTICE: Tim White continues his libelous, ad hominem attacks on me, despite his having been disputed by the v9/11 conference organizers.

The date of Tim White's post is May 30, 2009.

My guess is that this re-posting of this libelous post is part of COINTELPRO operations directed against my presentation on June 6-7, 2009 at ConspiracyCon.com on the NASA coverup on Mars.

There appears to be a great deal of COINTELPRO directed at upsetting this presentation and Tim White appears by coincidental evidence to be part of it.

Here is what the v/911 conference organizers said of Tim White and the veracity of his statements toward me.

Alfred Webre
Vancouver, BC
May 30, 2009

STATEMENT OF WAYNE PRANTE, CO-ORGANIZER OF V/911 CONFERENCE RE: TIM WHITE

http://peaceinspace.blogs.com/campaign_for_a_positive_f/2009/05/statement-of-wayne-prante-organizer-of-the-vancouver-911-conference-regarding-tim-white.html

Timothy said...

You should take your criticisms to Tim White. It's ironic that you want to run through Internet in this fashion.

By Timothy